Skinny Carbs | Shirataki Noodles
Skinny Carbs | Shirataki Noodles
✓ FDA certified Shirataki brand
Shirataki NoodlesKnown as konjac or shirataki noodles. These have recently been dubbed as the “holy grail” of dieting in European and US whole food stores. They are also included in the top health foods in Japan and are slowly getting recognition as a superfood because of its nutritional benefits.
It’s a low calorie, low carbohydrate Japanese noodles made from konjac plant. It is made largely of water and a highly soluble dietary fiber known as glucomannan. It is virtually taste-free and will absorb the flavor from soups and sauces.
Ditch the high fat, high sugar and high carbohydrate regular noodles and pasta and swap it with this miracle noodle! Satisfy your carb craving without gaining extra pounds.
Size : 200 grams per pack
Ingredients: Glucomannan (dietary soluble fiber), water, and calcium additive.
How to Cook:
- Drain the water in a colander and rinse under tap water.
- Boil in water for 1-2 minutes, drain, and take out excess water, with an absorbent paper towel.
- Pan fry with your sauce or simmer with soups.
Enjoy your Skinny Carbs without the guilt!
Natural | Vegan | HACCP Certified | ISO Certified | Gluten Free | Ketogenic
- Virtually calorie free; aids in slimming combined with a healthy food program
- Vegan and Vegetarian-Friendly Product - primary ingredient is Glucomannan (natural ingredient from the konjac plant), Glucomannan is commonly found in many fiber/ natural plant-based slimming pills
- Dietary Fiber - known as innohuki in Japan; meaning broom of the stomach, aids in sweeping toxins from the intestines
- Diabetic Friendly – reduces glucose levels and sugar spikes (healthy noodle substitute for Type 2 diabetics)
- Cholesterol Reduction – inhibits the transport and absorption of cholesterol in the colon
- Gastrointestinal Regulation – glucomannan swells with the absorption of water making it a useful laxative
- Safe for those with wheat and/or soy allergy as it is wheat-free and soy-free
Nutritional FactsTypical values per 100g serving
|Calories||27.7kJ / 6.4 kcal|
|Dietary Fiber||4.5 g|
Versatile alternative to noodles and pasta!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a physical store?
We do not have a physical store but you can place your order on our website and we’ll have it delivered to you.
To order, please visit our website www.7grains.com.ph for Metro Manila delivery.
Get FREE delivery if you order ₱1,000 and above on the website.
For provincial areas, order through official Shopee or Lazada store:
7GRAINS on Shopee
7GRAINS on Lazada
How long does delivery take?
Standard delivery takes 2-4 business days after payment confirmation, for Metro Manila areas.
For faster delivery, contact us via Viber to arrange pick-up or third-party delivery such as Grab or Lalamove.
Do you have same-day delivery?
Our sales manager can accommodate a limited number of same-day delivery and help you arrange for personal pick-up or via Grab/Lalamove.
To avail of this service, please message us Viber app at 09178117080 with the following:
mobile phone number
You will receive an invoice and payment instructions. After payment confirmation, pick-up details will be sent to you. You can then go ahead and personally pick-up your package or book Grab/Lalamove.
Please take note this can only be arranged during regular business days/hours.