- 1 tbsp The Good Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Skinny Seasoning
- 1 tsp of pure sesame oil
- pinch of chili flakes
- 1 pack 7Grains Skinny Carbs Shirataki Noodles
- oil of choice for sautéing vegetables
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 1 small pack of snow peas,
- sliced diagonally a handful of shredded
- wombok cabbage salt and pepper to taste
- a portion of Sift Ph Beefless Crumble, cooked (optional toppings)
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped greaseless nuts
- chopped green onion
- sesame seeds
- Prepare Skinny Carbs according to package instructions and set aside.
- Whisk all the sauce ingredients in a bowl: The Good Peanut Butter, Skinny Seasoning, sesame oil, and chili flakes. Set aside.
- Heat a bit of oil in a pan and cook the onion for 1 minute; add the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add in the carrots and snow peas and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the shredded cabbage. Sprinkle sea salt and freshly cracked pepper.
- Once the veggies are cooked, add in the Skinny Carbs and the sauce.
- Turn off the heat and make sure to evenly coat the noodles with the sauce.
- Transfer to a bowl or plate. Top with beefless crumble and garnish with roughly chopped greaseless nuts, chopped green onion, and sesame seeds.
*You can add more or replace the listed veggie ingredients with other
**Adjust the amount of garnish according to taste preference.