200g (1 box) of 7grains Organic Yellow Soybean Noodle
1 cube of 7grains Skinny Vegetable Soup Base
1 tbsp 7grains Skinny Seasoning
2 cups water
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tbsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp rice wine
1 tbsp oyster sauce
50g bokchoy, 50g snow peas (sitsaro), 50g carrots (thinly sliced)
5 cloves garlic (crushed)
1 small onion (chopped)
100g shrimp (deveined)
100g chicken liver
(optional) 1/2 cup jelly ear mushroom
- After deveining the shrimp, set aside the shrimp heads and boil together with the chicken liver in 2 cups of water for 8-10 minutes. When the liver is cooked, slice and set aside. Save the broth for later.
- In a wok, stir-fry bokchoy, carrots and snow peas in 1 tbsp vegetable oil in high heat for 10 seconds. Set aside. This will preserve the crisp texture of the vegetables and their colour.
- With the remaining oil in the pan, bring to medium heat, pour in the sesame oil and sauté the garlic, onion and shrimp until the shrimp is no longer translucent. Add the oyster sauce, seasoning, rice wine, chicken liver and mushroom.
- Pour in the broth with a strainer to filter the shrimp heads. Let it simmer then add the noodles while constantly tossing until all noodles are evenly cooked which takes about 8-10 minutes.
- This recipe serves 3 up to 4 people.