Thai Style Peanut Soy Skinny Carbs
4 tbsp. Peanut butter
2 tbsp. skinny seasoning
1 tablespoon sesame oil
3 tbsp. roughly chopped greaseless nuts
2 cups broccoli florets
1 pack skinny carbs
2 tbsp. chopped green onion
2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
1/2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Bring salted water into a boil then add broccoli and cook for about a minute until bright green and crisp-tender.
- Prepare skinny carbs according to package instructions
- Whisk all the sauce ingredients in a bowl, from the peanut butter to the red chili flakes
- Add the skinny carbs, broccoli and peanut-soy sauce in a wok and toss well.
Add seasoning, salt and pepper according to taste.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, sesame seeds and cilantro